UTCL 100miles challenge managed by trc is an ultra trail marathon loop. 17km/loop start-finish line at richie the farmer (RTF) back and forth to cisadon village, water station located at Richie the Farmer. The participants for 100miles category by invitation only and participants for 100k category restricted to TRC members.
Schedule of activities
- Registration Date : Will be informed directly qualified-invited participants and TRC members
- Race Briefing : Jan 9, 2021, Saturday 5:00 AM / Richie The Farmer
- Start : Jan 9, 2021, Saturday 6:00 AM / Richie The Farmer
- Finish : Jan 10, 2021, Sunday 12:00 PM / Richie The Farmer
100 Miles Cut Off Time
- COT 1 51k (loop 3) : 9 hours at 3PM
- COT 2 102k (loop 6) : 19 hours at 1AM Jan 10
- COT 100miles : 30 hours
102 km Cut Off Time
- 102km (6 loop) : 24 hours
Rules and Regulation
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race.
- You will be running in the dark of early morning and all day through trail terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such challenge.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- You should provide any information related to health issues or condition for the past 14 days from the race day.
- You are required to post the activity in Strava as soon as finish the challenge. The Challenge organizer will verify in Strava for every loop completed. Post verification will be made either finished, DNF or Disqualified.
- You should check-in at the start line at least 1 hour before the gun start
- You should sign a waiver form prior to the race.
- Drop bags allowed at Richie The Farmer. Organizers will not be responsible for any loss or breakages, although we will help to watch and secure the area.
- You should report to the time-keeper at the Water Station for every loop completed
- If you decide to drop out of the challenge (DNF), you must notify the Time-Keeper. Once you’ve dropped out of the race, you will not be able to re-start. Failure to do so may merit a suspension or ban from future challenge organized by TRC.
- Runners who decide to pull out of the race or declare themselves as DNF (Did Not Finish) must contact the timing person. Failure to do so may merit a suspension or ban from future Challenge.
- You cannot switch event category once the challenge is started
- You are strongly advised to mind your own trash at all times. Any complaint must be made within 24 hours after the challenge is over.
- Official results will be published with live tracking
- Use of trekking poles is allowed, please be mindful the person beside or behind you.
- There will be no course marked during the challenge, the U-turn will be at sign "Selamat datang di Desa Cisadon" - more detail will be informed at race briefing
- We have the right to modify the rules and the race route at any time or while the race is in progress for the benefit, safety and welfare of all participants.
Gear and Equipment
- Headlamps with functional battery + spare battery (MANDATORY)
- Bring own water bottle/ glasses, no sharing glasses.
- Basic First-Aid and personal medicinines (e.g alergies)
- Personal food (energy gels, powders, bars)
- Hydration bag/ hydration vest.
Route and how to get there
Richie The Farmer is 500m after the famous KM0 : http://www.richiethefarmer.com/
Accomodation : Provided on 8 and 9 Jan 20 for single bed in Barrack style, no occupation for family, everyone need to book separately for their family with their own arrangement.
List of Participants
|M Yusuf Aprian||100Miles||Confirmed|
|Lisanto Adrian Lee||102Km||Confirmed|
|Ouw Hui Tjen||102Km||Confirmed|
|Suparmin||100Miles||Waiting for Payment|